Frontline Ventures (Frontline) owns and runs this website. Frontline needs to collect and use certain information about you when you engage with Frontline’s services.
Frontline is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the security of your information very seriously.
Frontline aims to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- The Data Controller
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What Personal Data we Collect
- What we use your Personal Data for
- How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
- Who will have access to your Personal Data
- International data transfers
- Your Rights
The Data Controller
Frontline is the Data Controller for all personal data which is collected and used by this website. A Data Controller is the legal entity which determines how and why personal data is collected and used.
Frontline’s headquarters is located at 1st Floor, 26-28 Lombard St E, Dublin 2, D02 V272 Ireland.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows Frontline to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and email address.
Personal data will be collected form you on a voluntary basis, such as when you engage with a Frontline service or when you submit a pitch or a CV application for a position with Frontline.
Frontline may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number, and email address, PPS number, date of birth and gender. Only in the context of submitting a CV
- Information received from pitch decks
- Your IP address
- Browsing activity
- Information about your use of this website
Frontline takes data protection very seriously and as such we will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organizations unless required by applicable law or for a valid legal reason.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by Frontline for the following purposes:
- To process a transaction
- To process a complaint
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
- To gain your feedback on this website
HOW LONG WILL WE HOLD ONTO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Frontline will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. All personal data collected by Frontline is retained in accordance with the Frontline Retention Policy.
When Frontline no longer needs your personal data, we securely delete or destroy your personal data.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All Frontline staff, agents and suppliers which may have access to personal data shall be bound to Frontline via confidentiality agreements and are obliged to keep your personal data secure, and to use it only for the purposes specified by Frontline.
WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Frontline does not transfer any other personal data about you outside the EEA. If Frontline decides to transfer your personal data outside the EEA it shall ensure the provisions of Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are complied with.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the following rights:
- Right of access– you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification– you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten– in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing– where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability– where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object– you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling– you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review:in the event that Frontline refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent– where you have consented to receiving emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
When submitting a request, Frontline may need information from you to confirm your identity.
Once your identity has been confirmed, Frontline will supply you with your information free of charge, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if believe your request is clearly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.